Music Video

 Our music video: Click Clock- English Project

Our comments



Darlen: This was a unique experience, I had the chance of exploiting our creativity regarding the lyrics, the footage, editing, everything behind the final piece. We wanted to make something that represented teenage years at its most, all fun and laughter, games and fooling around. It was really entertaining and all the effort we put into it really payed off, I’m very proud of the work we did as a team and how we came up with all of this.

Martha: What a fun project! We were planning on doing something very simple, but ended up portraying our friend group. We first wanted to do “happy” by Pharrell Williams, but then found out of the Music Video Awards and changed it, we went through many songs until we found the perfect one, “Tik Tok” by Kesha. We went to Yaretzi’s house to film, and had an absolute blast, we had some moments of chaos, like for instance, when we had no batteries for the camera. Were laughed a lot and without a doubt the result was exactly what we envisioned. It was obvious that we are not professional singers, and that maybe we are better at doing other things, but it was so fun, I hope teachers did projects like this more often. 

Dominic: As our last project for english class we, as a team, knew we needed to do something epic for the music video.
  We picked a song that fit better with the vibe we were looking for, perfectly capturing excitement we felt.  Filming locations were chosen with the utmost seriousness (Yaretzi's house).  Outfits, well, the clothes we picked were a glorious mess and neon accessories. The actual filming was a blur of laughter, mishaps, and near-disasters.  we struggled to make Yaretzi's camera to cooperate because of the lighting and battery issues . And me? Well, let's just say singing and trying to film is harder than it looks Despite the chaos, there was a sense of pure joy in creating something together.  We were pushing boundaries, embracing silliness. The final product, was a masterpiece to us.  It captured the essence of our friendship.

Yaretzi: It was a very pleasant experience, my friends went to my house and more , we had a lot of time, we discussed the lyrics deciding which one we were going to do, what we were going to use and it was very fun.As an activity with friends as an exception of one that is classmate but I liked doing the video together with my friends, just my friends. I would love to do that kind of activities again, so I enjoyed a lot, it was a very nice quality time with my friends ,at the end I ended up tired and at the beginning there was a problem about the camera that I ran out of battery so we had to tag him to the pharmacy so that we could get them at the end then we came and we had the car mom so we could record diaries sat in front to be able to record a scene that I really liked as I saw a little ugly but already with the original song it looks great.

Aaron: I feel that this project was more than anything for us to have fun and enjoy and I really like that because this way we live more with our friends and push our imagination and creativity to the beyond and this way we learn in various ways not only by searching for information like crazy, I personally enjoyed it a lot . Recording this clip with my friends because we share our own ideas and push our thinking and put them into a music video in which we were supposed to sing and have something visual. After running the video we had to edit it the same as the audio. After all the commotion the teacher organized an awards ceremony which we attended on May 30th at school, fortunately we won the biggest prize, best performance, it was the best day of my life I love the teacher Franco and this is all I have . what to say, thank you very much.



Comments

Popular Posts